Pages

Saturday 12 December 2015

Christmas season

We've had some good rides lately, but due to my personal life I have put aside riding for a wee bit.  I'm stressed out about it but I am so excited for my annual  ugly sweater party as well.

I feel like it's times like these when the stress is getting ridiculous and you snap at small things (like my sewing desk being moved), that I need to get out of the city to visit Athena.  I try to not let my stress unload on her, so usually on the drive out I'll just try to let go of those things which have been bothering me.  Take some deep breaths and maybe sing along to loud music.  It pains me to see the weather outside today and know that I don't have time to go visit my mare.  It's chilly (-7C/19F) but beatiful blue skies, it would be wonderful to go hack around the hay field.



Back to reality though.

Work, home, party.  

No comments:

Post a Comment